We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if multiple works are believed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material in a precise enough manner to enable us to locate the material, preferably including the URL of the website page(s) on which the work is found.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of your authorized representative.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
Please forward your completed DMCA Notice to us via our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Any material found on our site that is claimed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of another will be taken down. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated when appropriate. Access to any infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in accordance with the process set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.