Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
Sometimes we provide third-party links on our website. The parties to which we link may collect your personal data. Please be sure to read their privacy statements, as we do not control these third-party websites or services and are not responsible for their policies.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.